Also known as 5-minute chocolate banananana oatmeal. I promise it’s not shit(ty).
Hah. Hah. Okay I’m done.
+ 2 tbsp rolled oats
+ 0.5 cup almond milk*
+ 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
+ 3 tsp sugar or sweetener equivalent
+ 0.25 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
+ 1 banana
1. Mix oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, sweetener in a ceramic bowl
2. Microwave for ~30 sec, remove and stir, microwave for another 1 min.
3. Add half a banana, mash as desired, microwave for 30 sec.
4. Add vanilla extract and other spices as desired, mix.
5. Top with remaining half of banana.
Calories: 220 per serving for 1 serving (calculated without sugar).
*Use less if you want a thicker oatmeal, etc.
*Also: I used reduced sugar almond milk, FYI.
Ain’t nobody got time to cook properly in college. Thank god for microwaves.
I was going to take a picture but someone distracted me and I mushed it up. Oops