Literally the easiest and the most delicious thing ever. Will eat entire bowl(s) of this. Entire. Goddamn. Bowls.
+ 4 cups cabbage*
+ 1 tsp oil
+ Salt to taste
+ Soy sauce to taste
1. Chop cabbage into thin, half finger-length strips
2. Heat wok/pan on high, add 1 tsp oil
3. Stir fry cabbage until noticeably soft but probably not browning
4. Turn heat to medium-low, add salt**
5. Add tiny bit of soy sauce (~0.25 tsp)
6. Remove from pan and consume.
* Or 3 cups cabbage and 1 cup kale, or like add a tomato, or whatever. Tomato will make it more sour.
** I have a small salt shaker, and I shake it ~20 times with four tiny holes open
Calories: 150 cal
Eat it on its own, with another flavorful dish, with rice, whatever. I paired it with brown rice and it could probably do with some heavier flavoring (sweet chili sauce? Sriracha? Char siu sauce? Bulgogi? Omg mmm bulgogi), but overall 10/10 would make and eat again. Which is good because I need to rid myself of a huge bunch of kale. And cabbage.